Diving Snorkle Underwater Scuba Mask Camera DVR with 1280*960 Definition Anti-fog Glass and 4GB Memory
Designed for comfort, this scuba mask has excellent sealing performance and a unique streamlined design. It is ideal for pools and shallow reefs where underwater visibility is very clear. Take pictures and videos of gorgeous coral reefs and fish back home to share with friends!
- Features include digital video recording, camera, USB data transmission and USB charging.
- This scuba gadget comes with a magnetic ring that acts as a shutter release.
- Quality watertight structure for as deep as 30 meters diving.
- Certification - CE, FCC, UL, CCC, PES, etc
- 2.0M CMOS Sensor
- Video resolution: 1280x960, 30 fps;
- Built-in Li-ion Battery, continuous photographing for about 2 hours
- Built-in 4GB mega storage flash, supports nand-flash up to 8GB
- Unique magnet switch control, indicating by motor shaking
- Ergonomic design, wide viewing angle, comfortable wearing
- Tempered glass lens with anti-fog feature
- Power Supply: built-in 360mAh Li-polymer battery
- Video Format: AVI
- Picture format: JPG
- Camera hardware resolution: 2.0MP
- Minimum illumination required: 1Lux
- Power Consumption : < 0.59W
- Power duration: 2.5 hours
- Video Resolution: 1280*960
- Viewing Angle: 75 degree
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- File size: 1GB/40min
- Operation Humidity: 15-85% RH
- Working Temperature:-10℃~50℃
- Storage Temperature:-20℃~80℃
- Operating System: WinXP, Win2000, Windows Vista
- What's in the box: Underwater Scuba Mask Camera, USB Cable, Adaptor, User Manual, CD ROM, Magnetic Ring, Head Strap, Buckles, Snorkel